It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
10955NairobiNairobi, Kenya 00100KE
- To promote education and supporting sustainable needs of the orphans and the vulnerable children within Mathare slums.
- To support PLWHAS through provision with counseling services, material support and undertaking outreach services within the slum areas of Mathare.
- To capacity build vulnerable persons living within the slum areas to practice urban agriculture as alternative livelihood.
- To advocate for better water and sanitation within slum areas for improved health.
- To establish a resource Centre as a "safe Haven" and educational/information centre for children living within the slum area of Mathare.
To partner and network with other like minded organizations, individuals and state organs to create conducive environment for the vulnerable members of the society
- Music Theory
- Library Sciences
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity