- To promote education and supporting sustainable needs of the orphans and the vulnerable children within Mathare slums.
- To support PLWHAS through provision with counseling services, material support and undertaking outreach services within the slum areas of Mathare.
- To capacity build vulnerable persons living within the slum areas to practice urban agriculture as alternative livelihood.
- To advocate for better water and sanitation within slum areas for improved health.
- To establish a resource Centre as a "safe Haven" and educational/information centre for children living within the slum area of Mathare.
- Music Theory
- Library Sciences
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training