Please Live is a Pennsylvania statewide 501c3 nonprofit that focuses on youth mental health and suicide prevention. We provide free educational and awareness events to schools throughout the state to equip and empower students to seek help and to help their friends, peers, and loved ones. More information about Please Live can be found at our website, www.PleaseLive.org.
We're looking for a few graphic designers to assist us with our growing design demands! Volunteers can work remotely anywhere in the world and will be under our lead designer to ensure designs stick to our brand.
Examples of designs include:
- Event flyers/marketing materials
- Social media posts
- Event/profile cover photos
- Resource design - custom pamphlets, brochures, and educational resources
Potential volunteers will be given a sample project to design prior to acceptance.
- Must have consistent and reliable access to email
- Must maintain consistent communication with lead designer (1x per week)
- Must be proficient with photoshop
- Must be able to work with deadlines
If interested, please respond to this opportunity with your resume, a link to your portfolio or examples of your previous design work, and a few sentences why you wish to volunteer with us.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment