Disaster Action Team: Team Lead (Guam)
1 person is interested
Initiate response to disasters within the region.
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to assigned Disaster Responders
* Organize, administer, and assume overall responsibility for team
* Assess, manage, and monitor the structural and staffing needs of team
* Apply policies, regulations, and procedures
* Submit appropriate, accurate, and timely reports as required
* Ensure fiscal controls are established and maintained
Demonstrated commitment to mission of the American Red Cross
* Have knowledge of chapter/region guidance and current Red Cross disaster guidance/know where to find the answers
* Meet all requirements of a DAT member
* Must be an active DAT member
* Must have successfully worked a minimum of three (3) DAT operations and/or drills
* Maintain proficiency in Red Cross Disaster Services through on-going training and disaster assignments and maintain current understanding of Red Cross Disaster Services guidance.
* Demonstrate the ability to work well in stressful situations and in a team-oriented setting
* Manage and develop disaster volunteers
* Possible promotion to other areas in Disaster Services
* Sponsored First Aid/CPR/AED certification
We'll work with your schedule.
Route 4Building 285Hagatna, GU 96910
- Disaster Response
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Could be minimum of 8 hours per week or as needed
- Must have successfully worked a minimum of three (3) DAT operations and/or drills. Must have the ability to lead and manage others including resolving conflicts.