Director of Membership
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Director of Membership
Reports to: Director of Programs
Open Positions: 1
The Director of Membership Services will lead and manage the Membership Services Department to retain the current members, and grow membership. The Director is responsible for implementing strategies to provide exceptional member service, and for recruitment and retention strategies to increase membership, internationally and within key demographics. The Director will ensure that the organization remains relevant to all membership categories, and is the professional home of choice for all Haitians and Stakeholders who join the NAAHP. Reporting directly to the NAAHP Executive Vice-President, he or she will provide leadership, planning, development, project coordination and management of a membership service center which will meet current and future member needs. The Director leads a team, is responsible to increase the NAAHP membership and is expected to identify opportunities for innovation and increasing member value to grow revenue.
The Director will measure member satisfaction, promote member engagement, and ensure membership growth. The Director will oversee a team responsible for recruitment of new and lapsed members and retention of the existing members. The Director will serve as the main contact on all membership issues.
Key Responsibilities :
- Determine the appropriate balance of people, process, organization and technology deployed in the Service Center to achieve the specified outcomes and results, and make appropriate resource balancing decisions
- Develop policies and procedures relative to the structuring and operation of the tiered resolution of problems and issues presented to the membership division.
- Develop the annual budget for the membership division and mange allocated resources efficiently
- Develop and monitor key service level agreements (SLA’s) for member services; provide periodic performance metrics and reports
- Ensure continuity in delivery of service to users throughout the NAAHP membership
- Ensure the functional scope, service scope, service levels and overall contribution of the membership division is meeting or exceeding expectations and agreed goals
- Develop and continuously update the Balanced Scorecard for the Membership Services function
- Implement and/or execute relevant new benefits and service that enhance member value in collaboration with other functions or NAAHP division
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with membership; lead the effective resolution of issues and ensure strong and clear communication with members and NAAHP teams
- Promote and maintain accurate collection of member data
- Develop and maintain reports tracking member satisfaction as well as retention and attrition rates; undertake steps to support increased member satisfaction and retention with emphasis on international and young members.
- Ensures the data base is managed effectively; that membership data is accurate, timely and informative.
- Analyze data and prepare recommendations for enhancements to member value, report membership trends to the leadership
- Responsible for the technology to support a member service model and ensuring successful training and integration of Membership staff to promote self-service problem resolution
- Promote proactive approaches to solve business and membership needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the membership division staff
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, performance management, team building and succession planning
Βachelor's degree with four years experience in membership service in a non-profit environment
- Direct experience in leading a Membership Division; thorough understanding of how to create a Membership Division
- Demonstrated experience with Membership Service tools and technology
- Demonstrated leadership in building and leading teams, optimizing team talents and growing individuals
- Experience in managing multiple projects and priorities
- Flexible and adaptable with proven success in a changing environment
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills; Strong presentation skills, Experience with MS Office
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
To apply: https://n-a-a-h-p.mightyrecruiter.com/
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.