The Marching ELite is looking for an engaging and highly driven social media manager to attract and interact with the targeted audiences and platform users of the organization. The goal is to achieve a strong social media presence for the organization through user engagement and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing tactics.
Roles/Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Build and execute social media strategy
- Set up and optimize the organization’s pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of the organization’s social content
- Execute various forms of effective social media marketing techniques to increase site traffic, recruit new families, and increase donors.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Social networking experience and online marketing experience (social media, mass email marketing)
- Eager to generate and implement new marketing ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful volunteer will work remotely from home for 4-6 hours per week.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 4 -6 hrs/wk