11 people are interested
Flea Market Volunteers
ORGANIZATION: DCCH Center for Children & Families
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
Every Monday & Thursday and the 3rd Saturday of the month - You choose your days, we're flexible
8:30 am - Noon
- Closing and opening procedures
- Handling Cash/Checks
- Counts back change to customers
- Reconcile daily Cash/Checks
- Answer questions in person
- Any other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic math skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude
- Experience with cash handling and customer service
- Willing to work weekends and be flexible
- Lift up to 20 pounds, as needed. Bend at knees and back frequently. Stand and work on feet for extended periods of time.
Your support helps the children living at DCCH. The kids say "Thank You" every time they are given clothes, shoes, a new book or toy your dollars helped provide for them. You help #changealife!
About DCCH Center for Children & Families
75 Orphanage Road, P.O. Box 17007, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017, US
Since 1848, DCCH Center has helped thousands of children in need. Our mission is to express God’s love through quality care and compassionate services. What was once a traditional orphanage, where children would live until they were either emancipated or adopted, is now a multi-faceted agency focused in several areas: our Residential Treatment Program for boys and girls, ages six to 14, many of whom have suffered severe abuse and/or neglect; Guardian Angel School; Therapeutic Foster Care and Adoption Program; and The Therapy Center at DCCH - providing outpatient therapy which is open to the entire community.
DCCH Center for Children and Families has been providing social services in Kentucky since 1848. DCCH Center is a multi-service nonprofit specializing in residential treatment for girls and boys, ages 6-14, who have experienced extreme physical/sexual abuse and neglect. DCCH goals are to assist, stabilize, treat, and educate children and their families while facilitating changes in relationships, attitudes, and behavior. DCCH also has a Therapeutic Foster Care & Adoption program and an Outpatient Therapy Center which is open to the public. Through a continuum of support and assistance, we strive to establish the children in a positive and safe family setting. Please visit www.dcchcenter.org for more information.
DCCH is a United Way Agency Partner, accredited by the Council on Accreditation, affiliated with the Diocese of Covington, and member of the Children's Alliance and Foster Care Cooperative.
DCCH Center for Children and Families75 Orphanage RoadFort Mitchell, KY 41017
July 20, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Every Monday & Thursday and the third Saturday of the month from 8am-12pm - Choose your days - flexible!