Therapeutic Equine Program Technical Docent Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
DCCH Center for Children and Families75 Orphanage RoadFort Mitchell, KY 41017
- Special talents offered for technical needs i.e.
- Website creation & maintenance
- Historical & information gathering/research compilation & promoting historical education
- Fundraiser needs
- Newsletter Qualifications to go through horse care volunteer training and perform in that capacity for at least a year, or equivalent training for Docent duties.
- Resource Development / Management
- Internet Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity