Interested in working with the medical field and gaining more professional work experience?
PROVAIL, a leader in the field of supported services for children and adults with disabilities, is seeking a Clinic Intern in our Therapy and Assistive Technology Clinic in North Seattle. The Clinic provides Occupational & Speech Therapy services along with innovative technology-based solutions to help children and adults with disabilities maximize their abilities and independence.
If you are highly organized, a quick learner and enjoy helping others this is the perfect internship opportunity for you. You’ll gain relevant administrative skills and learn the operations of running a clinic.
- Digitizing medical records
- Data entry into Raintree, an electronic medical records software
- Taking on receptionist duties, such as scheduling appointments and appropriate phone etiquette
- Managing the monthly appointment calendar
- Assisting Intake Coordinators with other relevant tasks
Requirements & Commitment:
- Minimum 3 months of internship
- 20 hours per week
- Current student interested in a career in the medical field or working with people with disabilities
- Must be highly organized; able to handle a variety of tasks
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and maintain flexibility in a continuously evolving environment
- Friendly, team-oriented, welcoming, personable and caring with a professional attitude
- Knowledge and skills regarding all general office equipment including computers, telephones and fax
Looking to onboard a Clinic Intern as soon as possible!
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Please include "Clinic Intern" in the subject line. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis so please submit early.
No calls please.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 20 hours per week
- 3 month internship minimum