Social Media Marketing
8 people are interested
If you want to sharpen your skills in Social Media Marketing while also following your passion to help a good cause, we have the opportunity for you at Food for Life Global. We need people with experience to help promote and drive engagement on our Facebook page and Instagram. You will be expected to create inspiring memes, although we do have a lot already to work with, and posts to encourage people to support the cause through advocacy or donations. We have a Later.com account for scheduling the posts and we have a part-time social media expert that you can work with.
About Food for Life Global - Americas
3911 Concord Pike, #8030, Wilmington, DE 19803, US
To create peace and prosperity in the world through the liberal distribution of pure plant-based meals prepared with loving intention.
Food for Life Global was founded in 1995 and is currently based in Delaware, USA and Ljubljana, Slovenia to serve as the headquarters and coordinating office for Food for Life projects worldwide. The network of 211 affiliates in 60 countries is currently serving up to 2 million plant-based meals daily. Food for Life projects span the globe and all have unique local aims and objectives. However, all Food for Life projects will adhere to the following principles as part of their overall strategy.
- Welfare: To provide pure plant-based meals to the disadvantaged, malnourished and victims of disaster (natural or manmade), wherever there is a need in the world.
- Hospitality: To revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, and to teach people by example, that there is spiritual equality among all beings.
- Non-Violence: To reduce the number of animals slaughtered for food, by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of "karma-free" plant-based meals. - Health: To teach about the value of plant-based meals for improving health.
- Education: To teach the art and science of food yoga as an important part of spiritual development.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Must be at least 25
- 3 hours a week
- Proven past experience