Purpose of Position: Assist Education Coordinator in preparing adult participants in preparation for taking and passing the GED exam.
Duties May Include:
- One-on-one teaching
- Testing and grading pre-tests
- Working at the direction of the GED Coordinator
- Assessing readiness for the GED exam. Preferred Qualifications:
- Some teaching or tutoring experience.
- Patience and compassion for adult students.
- Aptitude for teaching basic school subjects.
- Augmenting and developing lesson plans: Qualifications:
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months 2 hours per week
- 2 hours per week - select a day - Monday through Thursday