As an information desk volunteer at the Imaging Center, you will offer compassion, care, and useful information to family members. You will provide an empatheitc ear, updates on wait times, resolve non-medical concerns, and problems solve.
Information desk volunteers are specially trained to provide world class customer service to patients, visitors, and guests at Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC). These volunteers are enthusiastic, dedicated, and team oriented. They are committed to providing a warm welcome to everyone who visits KRMC
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 hours per week
- PCU/3N Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2E/2S Comfort Care Volunteer
- 2C/2N Comfort Care Volunteer
- Information Desk Volunteer
- MPC Information Desk Volunteer
- HMC Information Desk Volunteer
- Gift Boutique Volunteer
- Cancer Center Comfort Care...
- Imaging Center Information Desk...
- ED Comfort Care Volunteer
- CDU/3S Comfort Care Volunteer
- Main Lobby Information Desk...
- Surgery Information Desk Volunteer
- Pre Op Comfort Care Volunteer