- Opening and/or closing thrift store
- Managing volunteers in the thrift store
- Cashiering on a simple point of sale system
- Sorting, tagging, hanging, and organizing merchandise
- Working as part of a team each day to accomplish goals of the Non Profit and thrift store
- Someone with a desire to make a difference in the lives of families in crisis
- Friendly and able to work well with others.
- Able to count back change when cashiering
- Able to train and manage volunteers
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 or more hours per week
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Cashier For Retail Thrift Store
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Sales Floor Associate for Retail...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Assistant Manager For Retail...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant