23 people are interested
Marketing - Bloggers & Content Writers (CR222)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
23 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Generat e , research and pitch ideas for posts.
- Writ e , edit, publis h , and promot e content on relevant third-party platforms .
- Promot e new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and white papers and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas .
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed. Maximiz e site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Invit e other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stay current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism , Marketing, or related field.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience writing for a B2B /B2C audience .
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! p referred .
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
S kills/Abilities :
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML .
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week ( excluding meeting time ) .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
April 4, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- 1 year minimum