DONATE TO THIS
27 people are interested
Marketing - Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager (CR221)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
27 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Develop and implementall digital marketing strategies and plans.
- Assist in ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) to be posted regularly.
- Promote "CLASS" brand to the local and online community.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Build strategic partnerships with associations, organizations, and corporations.
- Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
- Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities
- Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborates across the CLASS Group.
Education Qualification & Experience
- BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 8-10yearsof experience.
- Knowledge in marketing for nonprofit is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in media, corporate or nonprofit setting with emphasis on web designing, writing, marketing, fundraising, strategic planning, and project management.
- Strong effective communicator. Interact effectively with internal and external contacts including conversations with client, client evangelism and outreach.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability tolead and coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employeesin an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Ability to manage meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week(excluding meeting time).
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- 1 year minimum