The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Assisting team lead/PD lead in strategic planning and identifying annual strategic priorities. Manage projects, a specific function and/or ongoing activities. Ensure appropriate communications and leverage of resources to foster team work. Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural value. Promote volunteer engagement not only as team members but also represent themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity. Plan meetings, presentations, programs, and special events, participate and represent team in these activities.
Lead projects/project team and report to Practice Lead. Mentor and coach new or less experienced volunteers. Act as a subject matter expert to provide thought leadership and ongoing client project advisory, such as reviewing project reports and advising areas of improvements. Lead project consulting initiatives during need assessment, proposal development, and project delivery. Develop / update CLASS core service offerings to potential non-profit clients. Lead project team in designing customized solutions for clients and coach team members when needed. Provide CLASS Leadership Certification (CLC1) trainings and assist in updating the training documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Prior team specific function experience * MBA with 5 years of prior professional experience in one of these fields: finance/accounting, strategic planning, marketing, or human resources * A background in management consulting and/or non-profit management is strongly desired * Strong research, writing, and presentation skills * Strong project management and communication skills * Analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking mindset * Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives * Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must be willing to commit 1 year * Meetings : 2 in person and 2 conference calls * Time : Minimum 5 hours [ excluding meeting time ]
* Should have a passion for serving community. * Should be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy * Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities * Networking opportunities * Group based learning * Satisfactory volunteering experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year minimum
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager – Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager – Project...
- Manager, Competency – Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Board Member - HR
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...
- Director – Client Relations