Marketing - Lead
The CLASS Consulting Group
About Us:Specific Responsibilities:
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Take responsibility for developing plans, executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy.
- Lead and collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute innovation platform pathways, product innovation and renovation.
- Use insight and intuition to develop strategic recommendations for the Team Lead of Client Relations.
- Research and evaluate - new marketing opportunities, client needs and insights, overall marketing strategy and execution of plans.
- Develop a deep understanding of the brand and its challenges. Identify holes/trends and opportunities for brand enhancement.
- Define the creative approach for campaigns to accomplish marketing goal and work closely with the team to deliver campaigns to support the organization growth overseeing the production of advertisements, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands.
- Manage content strategy for CLASS Website.
- Promote "CLASS" brand to local and online community.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and align appropriate marketing techniques to solve problems.
- Successfully apply key marketing concepts (e.g. positioning, problem statements, buyer personas, user personas, segmentation etc.) for development and design.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications and deliverables including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or media-based field required.
- Master’s in business or marketing preferred.
- Knowledge in marketing for nonprofit is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in media, corporate or nonprofit setting with emphasis on web designing, writing, marketing, fundraising, strategic planning, and project management.
- Must have experience with training, and supervising team members.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Expertise in internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Experience with graphic design, photography, and website management.
- Experience managing external PR and communication with prospective clients.
- Strong effective communicator. Interact effectively with internal and external contacts including conversations with client, client evangelism and outreach.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead and coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Ability to manage meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.