The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Assist the team lead in developing annual business plan and strategies to achieve the team goals and objectives. Assist team lead in identifying, assessing, and informing the Board of Directors of the internal and external issues that affect the organization. Preside over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities. Implement the BCS annual plans as per the calendar for the team. Implement the KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board in the absence of the team lead. Implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with team lead and HR. Foster appropriate communications and leverage resources within the team and with other teams. Implement volunteer engagement activities. Collect feedback from each team member and keep team lead informed about it. Guide the team members in training, feedback, succession planning.
Program mange all projects within PMO. Monitor the complete lifecycle of multiple projects in different complexity and competing priority. Create and maintain project resources including people; estimate resources and work efforts needed for all project activities and work with team lead in assigning appropriate resources to achieve project goals. Mentor project managers about CLASS project management practices. Assist in assessing and reviewing project requirements in the development of project proposals, Scope Of Work (SOW) and Project Charter such as project timelines, work estimates, and milestones. Manage project and impact assessment process to ensure client satisfaction. Work with project managers to collect lessons learned as a basis to define new processes or improve existing ones. Recommend Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to mature the PMO. Participate in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and continuous enhancements of project management methodology, tools and templates, and contribute to the overall improvement of the PMO. Lead the CLASS Leadership Certification (CLC2) training program in Project Management; identify training needs, updating training documents, provide training or assign appropriate training facilitators.
* Willingness to take initiatives and commitment to deliver results * Bachelor degree with 10+ solid program and project management experience, preferably candidates with PMP certified * Ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise project teams * Excellent in communication and presentation * Able to work independently and as part of a team * Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
* Must be willing to commit 1+ year for the unpaid / pro bono position with The CLASS * Meetings : Candidates should be able to attend 2 conference call in a month and 2 or more in person meetings as and when required * Time : Minimum 5 hours [ excluding meeting time ]
* Should have a passion for serving community. * Should be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy * Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics.
* Leadership development opportunities * Networking opportunities * Group based learning * Satisfactory volunteering experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year minimum
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager – Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Salesforce Developer
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager – Project...
- Manager, Competency – Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...