Volunteer Data Entry Specialist
Building Skills Partnership (BSP) is a non-profit organization with unique collaboration between responsible businesses and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) to build a strong future for low-wage service workers and their families by advancing skills, opportunities and self-sufficiency.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for low-wage property service workers and their families through
BSP is looking for Volunteers to give back to their community. The Volunteer will be responsible for data entry into several databases and provides basic clerical assistance to staff members, as assigned. The Volunteer will help BSP successfully deliver much needed services and programs to hard-working property service staff. Must be willing to commit at least once a week for 2hrs a day.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Program manager in tracking, entering and maintaining class attendance sheets, workshop attendance sheets, and Building Skills Partnership’s Intake forms.
- Work closely with Staff and Program Assistants to provide administrative support, such as making reminder calls to members and participants, printing materials for Worksite classes and Workshops.
- Work closely with Financial Capability Specialist to administer, enter, and track data tools used to evaluate program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English required.
- Flexibility, strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong intercultural communication skills; demonstrated ability to work effectively with people from other cultural backgrounds.
- Strong planning, organizing and communication skills; ability to be proactive, and follow through.
Volunteer will learn about:
- Could be exposed to accruing new certifications.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Exposure to different types of programming.
- Labor Union management.
Email a resume with cover letter explaining interest and qualifications to Monica Zambrano at email@example.com
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training