Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
APEX clinic reoccurs twice a month on the 1st and 2nd Mondays of every month from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm pm or 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
6842 Wadsworth Boulevard Arvada, CO 80003
Apply today for more information on becoming a Wellness Clinic Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours once per month, ongoing
- Reliable transporation
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Welcome clients to clinic: Apex...
- Courier Assistance Needed to...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Washington Street Community...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Know how to install grab bars,...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Teach seniors how to have better...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...