Role brief: Copywriter is a virtual volunteer position writing copy using the keywords in collaboration with marketing team. Ideal candidate would generate content for a wide range of marketing projects: websites, blog posts, brochures, email campaigns, etc.
- Write mails for Emails/Web pages/ Blogs/Post.
- Writing copy using the keywords in collaboration with marketing team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience or knowledge working in an Non-profit or social issue preferred.
- Strong analytical skillswith in-depth understanding and experience with website analytical tools.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hr per week.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- up to 7-10 hours a week
- Google Adwords optimization and...
- Donations Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Make Charts & Graphs From Data...
- Adwords Expert
- Donor Experience Plan
- Grant Researcher
- Create a Blog post (from data...
- Make Infographic/s from Data
- Human Resources Sourcing...
- Education specialist
- Salesforce Advanced Developer or...
- Provide training for Slack/Trello
- Human Resources Generalist
- Adwords Ad Copy Writer (...
- SEO hands On
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)...
- Grant Writer