4 people are interested
Help clients of JFCS Senior Services and other programs as necessary, get to medical and other essential appointments; and for personal shopping.
May include any or all listed below:
* The driver will select assignment(s) through Ride Scheduler Software
* Will transport client to destination
* Driver can provide minimal assistance to client such as opening/closing door, folding/unfolding and placing walker in car, offering a hand in and out of car when necessary
* Driver does not physically lift a client
About Jewish Family & Children's Service of Minneapolis
5905 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN 55422, US
Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis is dedicated to helping people successfully meet the challenges of daily life. We work together to offer a wide range of quality services to children, families and adults, provided by caring and committed professionals and volunteers. We place the highest value on treating people with dignity and respect in all of our endeavors. We deliver services in accordance with our tradition of caring for humanity.
Jewish Family and Children's Service is a multi-faceted social service agency serving adults, children, families, frail elderly, refugees, the disabled, the disadvantaged and the chronically mentally ill. Services are available to people regardless of race, religion, income or background. Our services extend to both the Jewish and general community.
We'll work with your schedule.
5905 Golden Valley RdGolden Valley, MN 55422
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Each assignment takes approximately 0.5-1 hr. Drivers establish their own hours. The greatest need for drivers is Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Interest and ability to work with elderly. Must have a car in safe working order and a good driving record. Must be comfortable using their cell phone, computer, and Ride Scheduler Software.