Are you a qualified FAA pilot in either Powered Aircraft, Gliders, or Balloons? If so, CAP is looking for you, we are in need of qualified pilots to help with our emergency services and cadet programs mission. The various missions that could be done are
- Fly reconnaissance missions for homeland security, search and rescue, disaster relief, and even counterdrug operations at the request of government or law enforcement agencies.
- In times of disaster, assess damage and transport emergency personnel from site to site.
- Cadet orientation pilots fly orientation rides for cadets and teachers while also maintaining their own proficiency
Civil Air Patrol, the longtime all-volunteer U.S. Air Force auxiliary, is the newest member of the Air Force’s Total Force. In this role, CAP operates a fleet of 560 aircraft, performs about 90 percent of continental U.S. inland search and rescue missions as tasked by the Air Force Rescue Coordination Center and is credited by the AFRCC with saving an average of 80 lives annually. CAP’s 57,000 members also perform homeland security, disaster relief and drug interdiction missions at the request of federal, state and local agencies. CAP also plays a leading role in aerospace/STEM education, and its members serve as mentors to 24,000 young people participating in CAP’s Cadet Programs. Visit www.GoCivilAirPatrol.com for more information.
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Search & Rescue
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM every Tuesday
- Information Technology Officer
- Safety Coordinator
- Financial Specialist
- Personnel Support Needed
- Administrative Specialist
- Aerospace Education Instructor
- Youth and Adult Volunteers Needed
- Active/Former Military NCO's or...
- Recruiting Specialist
- Search and Rescue/Disaster Relief
- Youth Development Assistance
- Public Relations Specialist
- Qualified FAA Pilots
- Radio Communications Support