Northfield Area Family YMCA
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT THE NORTHFIELD AREA FAMILY YMCA
The Northfield YMCA is in need of one volunteer, for one hour each week to vacuum around the exercise machines to insure the floor is up to the Y's cleanliness standards for their members. The day of the week is flexible but would need to be done between the hours on noon and three. All volunteers receive a YMCA T-shirt.
Want to find out more about becoming a YMCA Volunteer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change right in your own neighborhood! Other ways you can help:
- Child Watch (drop-in childcare)
- Preschool programs
- Youth sports - programs for youth ages 2-15
- Elementary-age after school programs
- Kids Night at the Y - one night a month - FUN times with kids!
- Middle school programs
- Teen events with high school students - organize and/or chaperone
- Swim lessons and programs
- Summer camps and programs
- Special Events
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Board of directors & committee involvement
- Flyer distribution & mailing preparation
- Spanish translation for publications
- Landscaping & custodial
All Northfield Area Family YMCA volunteers working in programs or services must complete a criminal background check.