Do you know about space, weather, forces of flight, rocketry, or drones? Then we are needing your help, CAP is looking for a knowledgeable individuals in all aspects of aerospace who wants to provide similar knowledge to our membership.
The individual must be good public speaker and can direct various hand's on related activities to all age groups.
Civil Air Patrol, the longtime all-volunteer U.S. Air Force auxiliary, is the newest member of the Air Force’s Total Force. In this role, CAP operates a fleet of 560 aircraft, performs about 90 percent of continental U.S. inland search and rescue missions as tasked by the Air Force Rescue Coordination Center and is credited by the AFRCC with saving an average of 80 lives annually. CAP’s 57,000 members also perform homeland security, disaster relief and drug interdiction missions at the request of federal, state and local agencies. CAP also plays a leading role in aerospace/STEM education, and its members serve as mentors to 24,000 young people participating in CAP’s Cadet Programs. Visit www.GoCivilAirPatrol.com for more information.
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM every Tuesday
- Information Technology Officer
- Safety Coordinator
- Financial Specialist
- Personnel Support Needed
- Administrative Specialist
- Aerospace Education Instructor
- Youth and Adult Volunteers Needed
- Active/Former Military NCO's or...
- Recruiting Specialist
- Search and Rescue/Disaster Relief
- Youth Development Assistance
- Public Relations Specialist
- Qualified FAA Pilots
- Radio Communications Support