Summer & Afterschool Teachers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
- Supervise and teach children.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Participate in planning activities for the program.
- Discuss daily activities with children/youth and other staff.
- Set up activity areas (learning centers).
- Prepare supplies for activities.
- Distribute supplies.
- Assist with activities.
- Operate audiovisual equipment.
- Assist with keeping the space(s) neat and orderly.
- Provide help, guidance, and encouragement for children/youth.
- Prepare, serve and clean up food.
- Eat with a group of children, if applicable, and supervise mealtimes.
- Greet children upon arrival and prepare children for departure.
- Assist in meeting rules and regulations for the facility and/or the building where children are in care.
- Be a positive role model in speech, manner, and dress.
- Chart behavior and other pertinent information.
- Report situations that may need special attention.
- Talk with parents. Share information about child’s progress or situations about which they may need to be informed.
- Assist in the care of play equipment which may include cleaning, disinfecting, and repairing.
- Assume duties for daily housekeeping, which may include laundering, cleaning work surfaces, sweeping mopping, etc.
About Education For Scholars, Inc.
P.O. Box 702211, Tulsa, OK 74170, US
Education For Scholars, Inc. is a faith-based organization which focuses on equipping youth with the skills and resources that will help them become self-sufficient in their future endeavors. We also provide youth with stability and support in their fundamental needs for livelihood.
Education For Scholars, Inc. is a faith-based nonprofit organization which focuses on supporting families in establishing a future for their children. Through partnering with students, parents, educational institutions, and communities, Education For Scholars, Inc. will provide services that will educate, mentor equip youth with the skills for success in a global society.
We'll work with your schedule.
Tulsa, Oklahoma Area SchoolsTulsaTulsa, OK 74106
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing with summer camps and afterschool programs.
- We are looking for certified teachers as well as those non-certified teachers and assistant teachers who love teaching children ages 6-16 and a wiliness to learn our culture and program philosophy. We will train.