REACH & RISE Mentoring through the YMCA
All kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve.
Become a mentor in our Reach & Rise Mentoring Program and change a child's future FOREVER! Reach & Rise offers individual support to positively impact the lives of youth ages 6-18 in our area.
As a mentor, you can help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills. Become a mentor today!
23+ years old
Meet 1-3 hours per week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Next training begins soon!
Email Mike at email@example.com or call at 618-616-9411 for an application today!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
- Child Development
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Spend 1-3 Hours Per Week With Youth For 12 Months!
- "Healthy Kids Day" Event...
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Henna Artist Volunteers
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Member Services Greeter Volunteer
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...