Think of a mentor you had growing up. Someone you looked up to... Someone who cared... Someone who inspired you and helped you on your journey!
All of us had mentors in some shape or form growing up. Now it's your turn to GIVE BACK!
As a mentor, you will help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills by being a positive adult role model and by building a strong, impactful relationship.
Start changing a kids life forever, TODAY!
23+ years old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 618-616-9411 for an application and start making the difference TODAY!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
*In partnership with Stanford Children's Health
- Child Development
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Spend 1-3 Hours per Week with Youth for 12 Months!
- "Healthy Kids Day" Event...
- Parent's Night Out volunteer
- Henna Artist Volunteers
- Volunteer Basketball Coaches
- Change a Kid's Life Forever! -...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Member Services Greeter Volunteer
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Gym Ventures Volunteer
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Kids in Motion volunteer
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...