Assist our Finance Team with records and filing
DONATE TO THIS
23 people are interested
Are you organized and like to get things done? Do you like working independently? Are you familiar with records retention and filing? Our Finance department is looking for you. This is a unique chance to use the skills and expertise you developed over your career to support our mission.
- Prepare paperwork for scanning
- Organize storage room
- Ownership of all files and paperwork
- Prep boxes to get ready to distribute out to 3rd party storage facility which includes bar coding and updating Excel spreadsheet
- Good clear penmanship a plus
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Canon DR-C225 and Copystar CS7551 Ci
- Able to lift 25 pounds occasionally
- Open to assisting on other projects at manager’s request
>> Please note that the volunteer will be required to come to our offices at 4001 North First Street in San Jose during regular business hours to volunteer.
Our need is immediate and ongoing. The hours are flexible but must be agreed with the work supervisor. The supervisor will provide training, after which the volunteer can work independently.
We are grateful for your participation in our services, projects, and events. Together we can solve hunger.
About Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
4001 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134, US
Lead our community to ensure that anyone who needs a healthy meal can get one.
Second Harvest of Silicon Valley is a private non-profit organization that collects and distributes more than 66 million pounds of food each year. We currently serve an average of 250,000 individuals each month; 60% are low income families and 20% are seniors. By building collaborative networks, we efficiently distribute food by leveraging donations of money, food and human resources. But we cannot do it alone. We rely upon the energy and commitment of the local community to fight hunger.
Second Harvest Food Bank4001 North First StreetSan Jose, CA 95134
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 4 - 8 hours per week for a minimum of 3-4 months
- Volunteer must be 18 years of age or older.