Everyday So Others Might Eat (SOME) serves over 700 meals to the most needy of the DC area. Along side staff, volunteers assist with greeting guests, serving meals, cleaning, and resetting our Dining Room for The Homeless. Great opportunity for individuals and groups of 12 or less.Volunteers must call/e-mail to schedule a shift.
E-mail email@example.com to schedule a shift or call 202-797-8806 ext. 2103
Breakfast volunteers serve from-6:30 am-9:15 am
Lunch volunteers - 10:30 am-1:15 pm
*All 1st time volunteers should arrive 15 minutes before above listed time for orientation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Help Youth in a fun After-School...
- Senior Friendly Volunteer
- Looking for Landscapers to Help...
- Senior Holiday Dinner Baskets
- Breakfast and Lunch servers...
- DJ Needed for Senior Events
- Computer/Resume Writing Tutor
- Computer Literacy
- Food Services
- Group Fitness Instructors Needed!
- Registered Nurses
- Saturday Bingo Game
- Looking for Volunteers to Serve...
- Shoppers Bag
- Looking for Groups of Volunteers...