SEO Volunteer Needed
A Family For Every Child
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to assist our agency with SEO Optimizing.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Look for sites on which we should have a presence
- Keep a list of those sites
- Contact site manager and ask for presence of our organization
- Supply technical assistance as required
- Setup and use analytical tools to analyze the online presence
- Look for additional meta tags in top natural order sites
- Incorporate appropriate meta tags in our site
- Oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills and ability to understand HTML
- Experience using Dreamweaver or equivalent
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
or call 541-343-2856
to learn more and schedule and interview.
Visit our website
About A Family For Every Child
1675 W. 11th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402, US
A Family for Every Child is dedicated to finding loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child." Our intention is to develop programs that assist special-needs/challenging-to-place foster children in finding their own Forever Families.
A Family For Every Child, a nonprofit organization, was started by Christy Obie-Barrett and dozens of dedicated and passionate volunteers. In 2006, AFFEC was formed and developed into an organization focused on finding permanent and loving adoptive homes for Oregon's waiting children. We started with our first project called The Heart Gallery in November, 2006, and now we have blossomed into ten incredibly successful programs. None of this could have occurred without the wonderful support from thousands of volunteers, sponsors, in-kind donors, photographers, and many more!