Special Citizens Futures Unlimited seeks individuals to serve on its board. The main responsibility of the Special Citizens Board is governance of the organization, raise awareness for the mission and raise money to support the programs and services.
Special Citizens seeks Board Members who are willing to reach out to their friends and business associates in an effort to raise awareness and funds to support the work we do:
- The Board meets six times per year.
- More corporate representation is currently needed, specifically in PR/Marketing and Finance.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Board meetings, various sub-committee meetings