Outside2Inside (O2I) is a non-profit organization based in Bay area, focused on reducing food waste through prevention, recovery and recycle though various creative programs.
Every year, the United States is wasting approximately 40% of the food we produce. Meanwhile 42 million Americans are still "food insecure". If our country recovered just 30% of what we’re wasting and provide it to people in need, domestic hunger would be eliminated!
Outside2Inside is focused on reducing food waste through prevention, recovery and recycle though various creative programs. We prevent the food waste through awareness programs, bringing food waste realization among the community and kids. Our Farm2School program recovers the unattractive but otherwise nutritious produce from local partners and serve the deprived, needy in our society . Our recycle program converts the food waste into organic compost and animal feed serving the urban households & local farms.
Come join us to serve an interesting NPO and help solve Food Waste problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This person will be responsible for administration and management of the social media presence for the Self Awareness program. This person will closely coordinate with the Outside2Inside Self Awareness program manager with the following tasks.
- Be an Outside2Inside (O2I) administrator for social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn etc.
- Promoting Self Awareness by generating content/posts in social media networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn etc.
- Advertising about the Self Awareness program through posting event updates, event flyers, brochures etc.
- Creating a buzz in the social media about Self Awareness program through innovative techniques.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
A Basic understanding of after school programs.
- Social media networking skills, Presentation skills, Branding and Marketing skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - Critical Thinking, Multi-tasking, Networking.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills.
- Interest in Kids food waste awareness.
- Computer expertise & Internet researching skills.
- Commitment to the mission & vision of O2I.
- Project Management - Reporting, Data Collection & Analysis.
- People Management - People Skills, Relationship Management & Volunteer Coordination.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm working from Office.
- Kids food waste awareness...
- Entry Level Farm2School Program...
- Sr. Manager (reporting to...
- Farm2School Program Farm/Schools...
- Legal Assistant / Support
- Farm2School Program Marketing...
- Grant Manager
- Farm2School Program Outreach...
- Farm2School Program Data Analyst
- Farm2School Program Produce...
- Farm2School Program Researcher
- Farm2School Social Media...
- Compost Lead
- Entry Level Human Resource (HR)...
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Entry Level Marketing Manager
- Sr. Human Resource (HR) Manager...
- Kids Food Waste Awareness...
- Entry Level Social Media Manager
- Sr. Social Media Manager