With more foster homes, we can save the lives of more cats. We can provide you with all supplies so there is NO COST to you. Medical care provided by our vets. Must be able to transport foster pet to one of our vets if necessary.
- Sick cat -- kitty cold, eye/ear infection, healing wound -- will train to medicate (7-14 days)
- Cat who just needs a cage-break and some TLC, or is shy and needs confidence (1-4 weeks)
- Cat waiting for an open cage at a store (2-5 days)
- Cat going to spay-neuter clinic on Wednesday (OVERNIGHT TUESDAY ONLY!)
Foster cat will typically need a separate room (bathroom, office, spare bedroom) if other pets in the home. Enjoy kitties without commitment! Contact us for more info!!
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hours a day
- Cat Adoption Counselor
- Daily (Weekly) Cat Care
- Cat and Dog Adoption Event Aide
- Magnificent Mutts Rescue looking...
- Veterinary / Medical Coordinator...
- Grant Writer
- Animal Transporter
- Cat Adoption Application Reviewer
- Be a Foster for Cats or Kittens!
- Foster Homes for Cats and Dogs
- Supply Drive Coordinator
- Fund Raiser
- Daily Cat Care Volunteer