Enrich your life by giving to others!
Join our warm, friendly staff in providing services in the hospice office under direct supervision of the Volunteer Coordinator. Duties include putting together admission packets, mailings, copying, faxing, collating and other projects.
Become an important part of our staff while giving back to those in need. We are a great team to work with. Our program is very flexible to fit into your busy schedule. Please contact:
888-427-7311 or 616-634-0046
Sandi Howland, Volunteer Coordinator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible~ You choose!
- Great for retirees, students
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer