We are just opening and need all kinds of help, if you enjoy being around fun and creative people in a sometimes slow, something fast-paced environment.
- We need individuals at our customer service counter who can answer questions and make transactions for classes and shows via telephone, email, and in person.
- We need individuals who can manage other volunteers during performances and shows.
- We need individuals with training or willing to learn stage management and technical theatrical operations.
- We need individuals operating the concession stand and delivering food and beverage service to tables during dinner-theater-style performances. (able to obtain a liquor id helpful)
- We need individuals who can seat audience members before and during performances.
- We need individuals who can creatively promote classes, shows, workshops, performances, and festivals with our meager underfunded nonprofit budget.
- Individuals who can fundraise and write grant proposals are also very welcomed!
- Event Management
- Stage Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Anywhere from 3 to 300 hours a week, roughly.
- Knowing that a lot of seriousness is behind the practice, performance, and facilitation of comedy.