Are you a vet tech - or have vet experience? We are looking for a Medical Care Coordinator to monitor health and well-being for our cats in 3 stores along Rt. 59 in Naperville. Take texts/calls about sick cats from cat-care volunteers and follow up by checking on them. Give antibiotic shots for kitty colds, deworm, microchip, trim nails, clean ears, treat for ear mites, check and treat for fleas, advise if cats need to be seen by a vet. Availability must be flexible, need to respond within hours if necessary. Great group of people; awesome, friendly cats! Help us keep them happy and healthy!!
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Must be able to respond within 48 hrs. 2-5 hrs/wk
- Cat Adoption Counselor
- Daily (Weekly) Cat Care
- Cat and Dog Adoption Event Aide
- Magnificent Mutts Rescue looking...
- Veterinary / Medical Coordinator...
- Grant Writer
- Animal Transporter
- Cat Adoption Application Reviewer
- Be a Foster for Cats or Kittens!
- Foster Homes for Cats and Dogs
- Supply Drive Coordinator
- Fund Raiser
- Daily Cat Care Volunteer