Livable City is seeking a Volunteer Intern to support the organization’s volunteer program. The intern will help support our 300+ member volunteer program by providing administrative support, assistance with recruitment and volunteer engagement. The intern will gain valuable administrative and leadership experience needed in today’s workforce. The position reports to the Sunday Streets Volunteer and Outreach Manager.
- Support Livable City staff with various administrative duties related to the volunteer program such as data entry, website management, volunteer hours tracking, and filing during office hours (10am-5pm Tuesday through Saturday)
- Assist with digital promotion via Volunteer Match, Idealist, etc
- Assist with outreach such as attending job fairs, staffing street team days, etc.
- Mandatory attendance at Sunday Streets Events and next working day office hours
- Ability to lift 25lbs, walk and/or stand for several hours
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
All internships are a minimum of 12 weeks in length, with a minimum of 10 hours per week. This internship will start and end on a mutually agreed upon date.
How to apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter, along with your general availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: '2018 Volunteer Intern'.
More information: For more information visit http://www.sundaystreetssf.com/jobs-internships/
Thank you for your interest!
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours per week