- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
At Gospel Rescue Mission we welcome our clients as well as the homeless population we serve 24/7! Our main center of activity and foot traffic is our Guest Services lobby. Volunteers are needed to commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week to assist in a variety of Guest Services duties, such as answering phones, welcoming current clients and welcoming new clients, assisting with donation receipting and paperwork. Our Guest Services desk is a busy place so the right volunteer will be open to a variety of tasks, a quick learner and willing to take on necessary assignments. Please see below for information on our biggest areas of need!
- Monday-Friday 8-4 (any time commitment between 2-8 hours). Assist in answering client and donor questions. Help Noreen organize and move donations.
- Intakes: 1-2 volunteers willing to make a long term commitment to complete intakes with new clients. These volunteers will be the first impression for new clients to GRM and must be patient, gracious, efficient and thorough.
- To all volunteer candidates:
- In order to qualify for any volunteer position at Gospel Rescue Mission, one must first complete a tour. Please contact our Volunteer's Department for details at 520-740-1501 x7032 or here: http://grmtucson.com/volunteer/getting-started
- Gospel Rescue Mission's Mission Statement: To become the most effective life changing ministry in Tucson that serves the homeless and needy by providing for their spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental wholeness through the power of Jesus Christ.
We'll work with your schedule.
707 W Miracle MileTucson, AZ 85705
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a one year committment