- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Nightly chapel volunteers: Volunteer/volunteer groups needed to commit to one evening chapel service per month. Chapel runs from 7-8 pm so arriving between 6:30-6:45 to prepare and set up as needed. Ages range from 2-12. Currently we are aiming to fill each Tuesday night. Please indicate on application which Tuesday you are interested in committing to.
- To all volunteer candidates:
- In order to qualify for any volunteer position at Gospel Rescue Mission, one must first complete a tour. Please contact our Volunteer's Department for details at 520-740-1501 x7032 or here: http://grmtucson.com/volunteer/getting-started
- Gospel Rescue Mission's Mission Statement: To become the most effective life changing ministry in Tucson that serves the homeless and needy by providing for their spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental wholeness through the power of Jesus Christ.
We'll work with your schedule.
707 W Miracle MileTucson, AZ 85705
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Must commit to one year on serving once per month
- A love of the LORD and a love of children!