Help us to create experiences that will increase peoples independence and confidence.
You can play an important role in the life of a person with a disability and give them something to look forward to every week.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to share skills, passions and interests with the people supported by this agency.
Volunteer opportunities are available in the evenings and on the weekends at group homes throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- submit an online application
- complete a one hour orientation training
- be screened for tuberculosis
- complete a criminal background check
For more information about this and other opportunities contact the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-626-1000 ext. 1303. To apply today go to www.ahrc.volunteerhub.com.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; evenings and weekends
- tuberculosis screening, background check, orientation training