The East-West is seeking an Internal Auditor Volunteer who will give oversight of the highest and best use of East-West’s resources. This includes ensuring that internal controls are in place to protect East-West assets while mitigating fraud, waste, and abuse. The Internal Auditor will develop and conduct regular internal audits of all areas of the ministry.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A baptized believer of Jesus Christ
- Faithful member of a local church
- Undergraduate degree in business, preferably in accounting or finance
- Working knowledge of internal controls and internal audit
- 3-5 years of experience working on an accounting, finance, or operations team
- High level of competency with Microsoft Excel - including complex formulas
- Problem solver - ability to look at complex scenarios, dissect them, research, and propose correct solutions.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, and ability to complete tasks on time
- Ability to listen well to service-related problems and offer help and solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including proficiency in evaluating and prioritizing issues
All East-West Ministries International employees will:
- Maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith and beliefs
- Display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ
East-West Employee Culture
Our Team Members are passionate about Jesus, Grace, Bold Action and taking the gospel to the Spiritually Darkest Places. We have one consuming passion-to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We are desperate to reach them with the radical message of God’s love and grace and each Team Member understands their personal unique role in this mission!We strive to uphold standards of behavior which include integrity, trust, theological alignment, healthy work/life balance, care for others, servant spirit, competent in difficult conversations, results oriented, diligent, respectful and humbleness.
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Financial Service Assistance
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5+ hours/week
- We're flexible!