Beyond the production company, we also have workshops and a film festival which are the projects that you would be working on. The ideal candidate is someone that is working on or has completed a marketing or similar degree or has had experience in the field. We would really like to have someone that is passionate about community outreach as that is a huge focus for us as a company. We are a growing company, and this festival is only the second installment, and therefore we are looking for people that are interested in learning and growing with us as well as ensuring that you can get what you would like out of the experience.
This is a volunteer position, and we are looking for someone that can commit to a min. of 5 hours a week. We do not want you to be stressed or overworked so won’t go over the 5 hours unless you have expressed an ability to do so. This job can be a lot of work so ideally, we are looking for two volunteers working as a team to help us out with this or one volunteer that can commit to more than 5 hours a week.
While the position is virtual 90% of the time being located in the LA area so that you can attend events is vital.
- Creation of marketing plan for workshops and festival
- Implement marketing plan
- Keep and share a calendar of when and what content should be published (that way we can help you with updating)
- Monitor and update all social media
- Develop unique ideas
- Be creative
- Have an open communication with other team members
- Marketing student or marketing experience
- Ability to work on a team and alone
- Google Suite Applications knowledge
- Google Apps
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours