Do you have a passion and desire to develop others and equip them to perform their roles at their absolute best? East-West is always looking for new and better ways to empower, equip, and inspire staff members, both in the States and overseas. We want to provide our staff with the best products, services and tools that enable them to lead their teams with excellence, confidence and grace.
We are looking for a part-time volunteer to come alongside our HR team and provide talent management support through eLearning platforms, training design, development and delivery. Additionally, this volunteer will help us research best practices and collaborate with experts to establish the most effective online training programs and solutions. Finally, this volunteer will play a key part in administering the Learning Management System as well as supporting the content used by East-West to correspond with our staff members all over the world.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Self-management, flexibility, focus, and a strong work ethic are essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including proficiency in evaluating and prioritizing issues
- Ability to follow through and juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Conscientious and detailed
- Ability to take initiative within scope of job duties
- Solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle sensitive situations with confidentiality, poise, and tact
- Ability to be respectful and discerning of confidentiality and privacy
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and on isolated projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
All East-West Ministries International employees will:
- Maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith and beliefs
- Display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ
East-West Employee Culture
Our Team Members are passionate about Jesus, Grace, Bold Action and taking the gospel to the Spiritually Darkest Places. We have one consuming passion-to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We are desperate to reach them with the radical message of God’s love and grace and each Team Member understands their personal unique role in this mission!
We strive to uphold standards of behavior which include integrity, trust, theological alignment, healthy work/life balance, care for others, servant spirit, competent in difficult conversations, results oriented, diligent, respectful and humbleness.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Up to 20 hours/week
- We're flexible!