SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. We have been doing this for over fifty years.
Because our work is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and thanks to our network of 10,000 volunteers, we are able to deliver our services at no charge or at very low cost.
Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses.
Volunteering at SCORE is a way for you to give back to your community, connect with fellow business owners and pass on your knowledge to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community.
- Provide mentoring in person or through email, video, or telephone mentoring from your home or office
- Lead educational workshops and seminars
- Serve in a leadership capacity (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
- Food & Beverage Services
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Business Development
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Generally up to six hours per month
- Attend monthly Chapter Meetings