The Fresno-Clovis Walk to End Alzheimer's is looking for NEW Committee members to join us in our planning efforts for the 2018 Walk! This year's walk will be held at Fresno State; Maple Mall on Saturday September 22, 2018. Our committee meets once a month on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 12p-130p at the Fresno Office: 550 W Alluvial Ste 106 (Cross streets Alluvial and Ingram)
What we ask of you
- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests: Sponsorship, Team Recruitment, Team Retention, Marketing and Outreach, AIM-Advocacy, Mission or Logistics.
- Attend the Committee Orientation to receive training on the basics of Alzheimer’s disease, learn about Association programs and services, and receive an introduction to the Walk event model.
- Participate in committee meetings held at the Alzheimer’s Association Fresno office.
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk, raise awareness and funds, and join us on Walk day to help us create an exceptional day-of-event experience for our participants.
Ready to join the Planning Committee?
Contact: Bobbi Scharton at email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1.5 hrs for committee meeting once a month
- 2 hrs a month to attend committee events