It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern to represent our agency as our receptionist, answer phones and perform a variety of front desk administrative tasks.
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor, the intern/volunteer will:
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Assist families by providing information about adoption and foster care.
- Process and route incoming emails.
- Answer emails as determined.
- Send, receive, and route faxes.
- Process donations, checks, contacts, and other documents and record into the database.
- Pick up mail daily, process, and distribute.
- Word processing of letters, documents, reports, and spreadsheets as needed.
- Create templates, flyers, and other communication tools.
- Understand the concerns of our families as well as the roles our programs play by reading handouts etc. and learning about our agency and what we do.
- Assist with other general administrative tasks.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.
Report this opportunity