Training Materials Creator
AFFEC is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
AFFEC is looking for someone who can help the agency develop video, audio, webinars, powerpoints, and how to’s for various training for any number of our programs.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the intern will:
- Get familiar with all program, talk to staff, identify a list of needed training materials
- Develop a plan and implement several Training projects, identify needed equipment, and timeline
- Develop processes for who will be contacted, and follow up. Enter all contacts in the database with a follow-up plan
- Start projects, identify the tools that are most effective, Can reach the most people, have the greatest learning value, and with in-kind donations or little cost
- Identify barriers, game plan solutions
- Make a plan to use our website, social media and targeted email, a newsletter to market new recruitment projects to draw "target audience" to training. Web schedule, how to archive, access to all staff
- Build email templates, press releases, PSA’s and other marketing tools if needed
- Carry out follow up, Evaluate plan, thank all new partners, enter all data
- Make plan for next steps
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-9+ hours a week
- 3-6+ month minimum commitment