Lead effort to celebrate volunteers and their great work through events and creative engagement!
2 people are interested
The Volunteer Services Recognition and Appreciation Lead oversees the development and implementation of both formal and informal chapter recognition efforts and promotes formal regional recognition programs.
* Promote the participation in the formal regional recognition programs
* Develop and implement both informal and formal volunteer appreciation & recognition events and programs
* Work with the Volunteer Services Engagement Lead to support volunteer supervisors with ideas, tips, and reminders for ways to informally and formally recognize volunteers
* Promote a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of volunteer appreciation on a daily basis
* Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
* Proven leadership in nonprofit or for-profit organizations * Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
* Knowledge and understanding of Red Cross services and operations and opportunities for volunteer service * Work well both individually and with others
* Relevant, complementary management and/or technical skills/operational experience
* Relationship building skills working collaboratively with staff partners as well as board members, senior management, and other volunteer partners as needed * Understand the value of volunteers and provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers are productive and have a mutually rewarding experience
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month, working remotely and on-site.