We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
Main Purpose of the Job
To help to grow and manage a community of volunteers from across the world who want to use their skills to support the causes they care about.
- Point of contact for NGOs and changemakers to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Optimizing the remote volunteer work process.
- Working alongside the social media team and blog team to generate new ideas for campaigns and content.
- Identifying new NGO partners and sourcing contact information for decision makers.
- Developing plans to segment and engage the community.
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews.
- Relaying feedback and insights gained from conversations within the community.
- Insatiable appetite for learning.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude and detail oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English.
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador