No Sew Fleece Blankets for our Compassus Terminally Ill Patients is a great to do individually, as a family or as a team builder at work. Since most patients feel the cold more then heat, blankets all through the year are welcomed. The perferable blanket size would be the smaller throw size simply because these blankets work better with patients who use a wheelchair. Purchase some Fleece at your local nearby craft store and you are on your way to creating a blanket that will be cherished. A homemade fleece blanket many times becomes a family heirloom or a touch stone when a caregiver's loved one has passed.
Also, for easy step-by-step instructions see link: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Fleece-Tie-Blanket. Thank you
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Serving Families in Metro...
- Office Support
- Give the gift of "Presence" to...
- Med/Nursing Student Opportunities
- Veteran Hospice Volunteer
- Make a difference in someone's...
- Knot It Forward
- Hospice Therapy Dogs
- Music Volunteers for Hospice...
- Student Volunteer
- Goody Bags for the Terminally ill
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Hospice Receptionist