Awesome Volunteers needed for The Camarillo area ASAP
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
72 Moody Court.Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
As a Patient Family Services Volunteer, Hospice you will:
- Provide emotional support, empathy, respite and other supportive services to hospice patients and their families.
- Communicates availability to Hospice Volunteer Liaison in assigned branch weekly.
- Provide diversion activities to patients as requested.
- Provide social interaction to patients as appropriate.
- Assist Hospice Administrative team with tasks as assigned.
- Completes Volunteer Services Note according to established Agency procedures.
- Attend Hospice Interdisciplinary Group meeting, as appropriate.
- Attend on-going education programs and peer support groups as requested.
- Provide emotional support to the family during bereavement as appropriate or recommend bereavement follow-up by others.
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently display a professional appearance and conduct in all settings.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Job Key Words: hospice, volunteering, community service, community outreach
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Please have at least two days regualrly
Report this opportunity