We provide free dental care to Marylander’s in need - and we’re very passionate about our cause! We call our clinics the "Mission of Mercy", just click the link below to see how big and important these two-day charitable events are. We’re a lean and mean foundation who collaborates to make a huge difference, and we’d love to have you help out!
What a fun position! We have awesome clinics with enthusiastic volunteers, and you get to build a thank you event for them! This is a part-time volunteer position, which functions to appreciate and encourage our many honorable volunteers. Work will be completed from the office or at home, at the preference of the volunteer. The event can be scheduled any time within the next year, and the scale of the event is entirely flexible - especially the first time around. We have over 2,000 volunteers who deserve appreciation, but we can start with a small core group if that’s more fitting - lets discuss!
Duties and responsibilities
- Creatively conceive of a volunteer appreciation event
- Awards? Yup!
- Raffle? Of course!
- A BBQ? Whatever you think would be fun!
- Meet with the Executive Director to generate excitement and ideas. Meetings are held every week, or every two weeks, at the preference of the volunteer
- Consider fundraising opportunities, and how they can be included in the event
- We expect to have 1 event per year for this purpose
- Interns, staff, and board members are at your disposal to help!
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- About 10 hours per week, negotiable and flexible!